The Crossing Community Church of Bulverde is a gospel-centered community committed to Believing, Growing in, and Sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Covenant Membership of The Crossing Community Church is celebrated through the following qualifications:
- A person has made a public profession of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- A person has followed in obedience to Christ in Believer's Baptism.
- A person's life reveals outward evidence of the inward change.
- A person, if they have existing membership, is leaving their church for righteous reasons in peace.
- A person has completed the Melos Study with a current Covenant Member of The Crossing.
The Crossing Community Church Membership Covenant is birthed out of our love for the church body and its individual members whom we hope will experience the fullness of joy which is found in the presence of the Lord. The primary purpose of this covenant is to serve as a teaching document with three functions:
- To clarify the biblical obligations and expectations for both the elders of The Crossing Community Church and the individual members of The Crossing Community Church body.
- To establish teaching and doctrinal parameters for The Crossing Community Church body.
- To serve as a tool for reflection and growth toward holiness.
Each of these functions is in accordance with the document’s overall vision to provide an accessible explanation of the Scriptures in hopes that The Crossing Community Church would grow in the grace and truth of Jesus Christ.